HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Monday, January 16, 2012

New Blocks


Here are the four blocks for the new quilt I'm making.  Yup - just needs four blocks!  I love a schoolhouse block.  I designed this one to be very simple - no templates needed - no Y seams!  I think they're so cute in red, but would be lovely in any color.  Hhhmmmm.....perhaps blue?

I'll post a photo of the finished quilt as soon as it's done.  It is not part of the Prairie Women's Sewing Circle club, but will be a new Vintage Stitches pattern.  I haven't decided on a name just yet.  Any suggestions??

Check back soon and enjoy your day!

Pam

4 comments:

  1. Pam, You stinker!! You made houses and didn't make them for PWSC! Hope some show up there soon. Karen S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blocks are so sweet! Love your fabrics and looking forward to seeing the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to a one room school for grades one through three..hated it at the time...wouldn't trade the experience for the anything now! The school name was "Pleasant Hill"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew - I've been trying to comment on your wonderful houses for 3 days - for some reason Blogger would bring up a blank page when I tried to comment! Glad I'm here now. I just love the red houses! They remind me of my grade school we just called "the brick building". I think a fun name for them would be "Federal Houses"!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete