HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Lots of Good Things Coming!!

There are several good things coming from three of my fellow designers that I really think you'll want to know about.  After all....what kind of friend would I be if I didn't share the news with you??? 

First up is Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings.  Tomorrow, Thanksgiving Day, starts Lisa's annual Thanksgiving Freebie event at the quilt shop and for on-line customers as well.  Make a $25 purchase and receive three.....count 'em....three freebies!!  Click here to read all about it and see the adorable freebie projects!  I adore the wool wintry scene with the red pick-up truck.  Love, love, love.  Click here to shop on-line!  Have fun...there's lots of goodies to buy.

Then, on Monday.....


Hop on over to my friend, Tara Darr's blog (Sew Unique Creations).  Tara is the first of 12 primitive/wool designers participating in this Christmas Blog hop.  Each designer will have a Christmas ornament, cookie recipe, and decorating ideas to share.  Tara's blog also gives the dates and other designers line up....so save the dates!  I won't miss it, and I sure want you to join me!  Sounds like a great time, don't you think??  Click here for all the hop info!

In addition....Tara just posted sneak peek pictures of a few of the projects that will be featured in her new book.  I was one lucky friend when I got to see them, hold them, and drool over them last week, and let me tell you....

OMG!!
 

She has really out done herself!!  We're all gonna have to wait until next summer to get our hands on the book, but it will be worth the wait.  No doubt Tara's blog will keep us informed on her progress.

And, last....but certainly NOT LEAST....is the news that, Lynne Hagmeier of Kansas Troubles has announced the reopening of.....

Kansas Troubles Retreat!!!! 
 
 
 
If you were lucky enough to have retreated there before, then you know exactly why I'm so JAZZED!!  It was the best retreat EVER!!
 
 
 
 
If you missed out on retreating there the first time around....here's your chance to experience it for yourself.  Why is the KTR so special?  Well.....nearly everything surrounding you is antique or vintage.  The beds (not the mattresses or pillows ~ teehee!), linens, and quilts are all vintage.  YUM! Night stands and decorations....vintage!  Lynne has old restaurant-ware plates and vintage glasses for you to use ...so fun....and you're surrounded by really cool "old things" everywhere you look.  There's also a Kansas Troubles store in the building as well. You sew in a spacious room, with a comfy seating area to sit in when you want to relax, stitch or read.  Click here to get all the info directly from Lynne.
 
I hope I've given you a few things to look forward to.  I know I'll be shopping at Primitive Gatherings tomorrow morning, and starting Monday, I'll be blog hopping throughout  the holiday with all the talented prim designers, and very soon, I'll be booking my next KT retreat sometime in 2013. 
 
 
Wishing You Man Happy Stitches....and mouse clicks!
 
Pam
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment