HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

It's Time for a New Quiltmakers 100 Blocks Magazine!


I'm delighted to say that I have a new, original block in the next issue of Quiltmaker magazine!  It's always such a kick to be included, not only in the magazine, but the blog hop festivities as well.  Mark you calendars for the blog hop beginning April 29th.  Click here to read all about the blog hop and to get links every day for all of the participating blog designers.  Don't forget there are tons of prizes and give-aways from all of the designers!

Here's a sneak peek at the cover of the magazine....

  
I'll reveal my block on May 2nd.  Can't wait to show you!  



4 comments:

  1. Congrats, Pam. How fun to be in that mag! Looking forward to it. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love surfing all the blog hops. But I wonder if it is possible to win a giveaway since I don't have my own blog. Do "civilians" ever win?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't need to have a blog yourself! Just surf to the blogs and comment to win prizes. Easy peasy!

      Delete
  3. Congrats Pam! Will be looking for the mag.

    ReplyDelete