HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Little Blue Schoolhouse Kit Available!


At long last....The Little Blue Schoolhouse kit is available on my website!  It took awhile, but I finally got all of the fabric back in stock to cut more of these kits.   This is an alternate version of my Little Red Schoolhouse pattern made mostly of fabrics from my Heart of the Prairie collection (Marcus Fabrics).  The background and all of the yummy blues are mine, and I chose four reds from other designers.  This project was made exclusively for a workshop, and now that it's past, I can offer it to you!


I designed the block so there's no set-in seams, and uses modern rotary and piecing techniques. It's the perfect red, white and blue project to decorate your home for Memorial Day and the Fourth of July!  

The kit includes all fabrics for the quilt top, backing and binding!  Kit price is just $51.55 and includes postage within the U.S. (International customers, please email me for postage fee.)  
The Little Red Schoolhouse pattern is sold separately.    Unfortunately, I have a limited amount of kits, and when they're gone...they're gone!  Click here for order info.



I recently updated my Facebook page!  I will be posting behind the scenes photos and tidbits there that you won't see anywhere else!  

Click here to Like me on my Facebook page!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I like this little quilt! I've never made a schoolhouse block, but this looks like one I could tackle. No "Y" seams! Hooray!! : )
    And in R/W/B, you can't go wrong. : )

    ReplyDelete