HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Monday, August 19, 2013

Are You Getting Primitive Quilts Newsletter?


By now, I'm sure you know all know about the wonderful Primitive Quilts and Projects magazine, but did you know they have an awesome newletter?  

The newsletter comes to your email inbox twice a month full of the latest news of all kinds about your favorite folk art, primitive and country designers!  New fabrics, new patterns, anything and everything new from the designers you love.  Wanna get the newsletter in your inbox?  (Oh yes you do!!) 


 Click here to go to Primitive Quilts and Projects website, then look at the lower left corner (as shown above) for the "Receive our Newsletter" icons.  Enter your email address....that's it!  You'll hear about and see some of the latest goodies coming your way.


Today, I'm traveling to Reardan, WA to teach a couple of workshops at Buggy Barn's annual outdoor quilt show and folk art sale.  I'm so jazzed to have been asked to this iconic event, and can't wait to see the shop.  I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and post about it all when I get back.  I'll be posting to Facebook as often as I can with behind the scenes goodies.

While I'm gone, enjoy your next block for Nabby's Dowry on Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on the newsletter. Was not aware of that.
    What a fun event you will be participating in! Hadn't heard of that before, either. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to be visiting your blog once more, it has been months for me. Well this article that ive been waited for therefore long. i want this article to finish my assignment within the faculty, and it has same topic together with your article. Thanks, nice share.
    Robinets de Baignoire

    ReplyDelete