HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Introducing A Very Special Quilt Series!

Today, I'm introducing a very special series of 


Limited Edition


doll and crib quilts.  First in the series is called....


Colonial Star


Colonial Star Quilt ~ Designed by Pam Buda for Heartspun Quilts
This will be a series of LIMITED EDITION quilt kits.  I'm always thinking of new designs, or inspired by a vintage quilt, and sometimes, they don't fit into something like a Tokens of the Past series.  So, why not offer them as a Limited Edition?

Colonial Star is ready to ship today and is only offered as a kit.  I'm sorry, but the pattern alone is not available as I am saving the Limited Edition quilts for a future book.  

The Colonial Star kit includes the pattern with color photo, all of the fabric for the top, binding and backing for just $42.00!

There are three fabric combinations to choose from, all with the same sweet blue print, and three different choices for the light print.  

Once the kits are all gone, so too will Colonial Star until sometime in the future.  

I'm already working on a new Limited Edition quilt to offer, so stay tuned to my blog for news.

Click here to view all of the Colonial Star kit variations.  

Remember, quantities are very limited, so if you're interested, don't delay!

I'm off to finish Sunday dinner and get ready to do some sewing while I watch the Emmy Awards.  

Wishing you a restful evening.

5 comments:

  1. Just curious - what size is "Colonial Stars"? Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was curious about the size also. I love the quilt!
    Nancy
    eddnancy@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very striking little quilt design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm seeing the same fabric and color combinations for all three versions of Colonial Star. Is it only available in just the blue and crème?

    ReplyDelete