HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Cheddar & Friends Arriving Soon!!

It won't be long now until my new collection of Cheddar & Friends prints will be arriving at your local quilt shop!  It's very exciting as it has been very well received....and I thank you all so much.  Above are the six shades of cheddar in the collection....some are bright, and some have a more fall, pumpkin look to them.  

Here are the six shades of browny taupe fabrics.  This color is very hard to find and I can't wait to get my hands on it.  I hope you feel the same way, too!

Remember to always check with your local quilt shop to see if they have the fabric coming, and let them know you're interested.  Please....support your local quilt shop!

If you can't find it locally, you can order it from my website.  I will have a very limited amount of bundles and they are 15% off if you pre-order!  

There are Fat Quarter bundles of the entire Cheddar & Friends collection....so both the cheddar and taupe prints.  

Or, you can order just the cheddars....or just the taupes!

Click here to see the bundle details and place your order today.  Your Cheddar & Friends order will ship sometime in Mid-March once the fabric arrives.  

My recovery is slow but headed in the right direction.  Fatigue is my biggest complaint, and I hear over and over again how normal it is.  It's not normal for me, though, and I have little patience as I'd rather be much busier, but.....the body needs the rest I guess, so rest it shall have.  Thanks so much for your kind and cheerful emails and messages!  Does me lots of good!

7 comments:

  1. Great to hear you are headed in the right direction. Take care. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better. Still praying for you, as you have really been through a lot. The new fabric is beautiful. 'Love cheddars and browns :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that your recovery is progressing!
    Love the new fabrics!!
    Sandra B
    scb304@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. New fabric is fabulous - thank you for the great fabrics, patterns, ideas! So very glad to hear you are improving - be good to yourself. Julianna

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mouth is watering for all those cheddars. Wow--those full collection bundles sold out FAST! I am preordering the cheddars and will hope to get the taupes from Village Dry Goods in March!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to get my hands on those too! So happy to hear you are heading down the road to recovery. I know how hard it is to slow down, but you will be glad you did in the long run. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the browny ones too. They look like Jo Morton. Are they? Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete