HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Camp Independence Quilt Coming Soon

I hope you enjoyed your Memorial Day weekend!  

I spent some time sewing for myself, BBQ with my family and enjoying the beautiful weather being outside.  

Purchased some already potted plants, potted a couple more and DH planted tomatoes that will overrun us late summer!  

All the things we typically do over a long holiday weekend, including remembering those who gave so very much for the freedom to be able to do the things we love to do!!  

So grateful!




Coming soon.....

Camp Independence

Another Limited Edition doll quilt for your piecing pleasure!


4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to Camp Independence as I love small quilts. Especially with your lovely fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that your Memorial Day with family and sewing was fun. Camp Independence quilt looks beautiful. Looking forward to the new pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lovely weekend--and looks like a lovely little quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam, I thought I had your e-mail address, but can't find it. So, I will have to say THANK YOU here for that absolutely adorable pin cushion! I hadn't been able to get to Cyndi's for over a month so imagine my surprise when I walked in the door and she handed me that little treasure! I can't thank you enough and I will be posting it on my blog (with a link to yours) for all my friends to enjoy. I love it!

    ReplyDelete