HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Thoughts & Prayers For Texans

Heartbreaking is the only word I have for what is happening to the good people of Texas, and now Louisana.  It goes without saying that our thoughts and prayers are with you.  

Thinking of all of my quilting friends effected by this terrible storm as I can't imagine what you're all going through.  So long as you and your families are safe and together, most things in your life can be replaced.  Quilts and fabrics can be washed, sewing machines replaced.  A nation of quilters stand with you.  If you can, please support the American Red Cross.  

America Strong!


4 comments:

  1. My heart goes out to all those affected by this terrible storm. I was moved to tears as some of the people who had lost everything were being interviewed by newscasters. The quick response of the Red Cross and other agencies along with our government officials has been tremendous. Coming together with gratitude for lives saved and quick helpful response to this horrible tragedy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our prayers are definitely with everyone involved in this terrible storm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed! they have my prayers and as much money as I could send right now. So heartbreaking.

    ReplyDelete